"You don't make Lemonade. You use the seeds to plant a whole orchard"

Sep 16, 2017

#Misi20kg : BriskWalk


Aku dah buat keputusan, 2017 aku kena kurang kan 20 kg!

Tak nak cakap banyak. Yang aku tahu, aku kena kurus.


Masuk hari ni dah 2 hari aku briskwalk dekat Taman Tasik Shah Alam..
The first day was cool..
But the 2nd day I was like nak mati..
Gosh.. why so hard..
Thinking of giving up like so many times
Patut nya dah 2 hari, should be better lah kan

But I managed to finish the whole round. At least. Haha.

Tak sabar nak tunggu esok.

Nak but 1 and a half round.

You can do it Syura!.


So gemok.  I know. Aku rasa I was the most gemok human being kat taman tadi. 


That's why I put some make up to built some confident on me. Alasan? No.. lets see gambar masa first day







.
.
.
.
.
.



Embrace yourself. Yes. But I choose to love myself more. =D


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...